Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rain Drops.

We have had quite a bit of rain this winter/spring in Southern California. We really need it. I love rain drops on flowers. I don't know if it is because I grew up in Oregon and that is about the only way you could see flowers, with rain drops on them, or if it is because I live in a desert now, so rain drops are a rarity. Anyway, here are some more pictures of raindrops and flowers.

A rose, this rose blooms and orange/ apricot color. It is one of my favorites in the yard.

Alyssum and iris leaves.

Azalea and Horse tail reeds.

Chinese wisteria.

 Little blue flower and white daisy like flower ( can you tell I don't know what they are?)

Some sort of allow, I think.

Got to go make dinner. I am trying ham and butternut squash soup tonight, perfect for a rainy Sunday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment