Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks day, and may you be in heaven a half an hour before the Devil knows you're dead!

I have for you today, a recipe, a Holy card, a Picture and a video.

First the recipe...Soda Bread...yummy. We will have it tonight with our corned beef and cabbage that is cooking away in the crock pot. Smells gooooood!




Old, Saint Pat himself.



My girls after a St. Patrick's day performance a few years ago. Brenda is the tall one, Kathy is on the far right. I put this up in defense of the video.  I love Irish Dance, lord knows I put in my time in ballrooms listening to an endless loop of live accordion music, great times shared with my daughters...I still love Irish dance, but this video was darn funny. 



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment