Monday, February 28, 2011

Itchy Trigger Finger...on the Camera

This happens every time. I love the baby rabbits, and take too many pictures. I always think, this litter is the cutest, the most advanced etc, etc , of any of our litters we have ever had!

Today the first brave bunny left the nest box. Brave Bunny was trying to figure out how to get back into the nest box, so I gave him/her a hand.

Right around this time in their development they need a lot of food and will begin trying to eat solid food. So I figured Brave Bunny was probably Hungry Bunny. He had seen mom out there and thought, hey....I think I need a snack. So I gave them a little bit of timothy hay.



The little sibling in the back was focused on grooming it's two siblings . The two in front got a hold of the same stalk of hay, one on each end, and chewed it down until there little noses touched. I took this picture just before the bunny on the left let go.

These guys are the cutest and smartes bunnies we have ever had....

I know. I know!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Like Lady and the Tramp and spaghetti! (this is the 3rd time I've tried to post this comment let's see if this one takes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked...bugs in the system? not your system! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo jenean, cute & funny your rabbit. I like it.
    regards kelinci

    ReplyDelete