Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time keeps on slippin', slippin'...Senior Prom addition

Today is Kathy's Senior Prom. Any of you who have had kids go through the senior mile stone, knows time goes at warp speed from Prom time to Graduation day.

The kids are all so excited and proud that they are nearing the major mile stone that Graduation from High School is in their lives. One of the parents clicking away with her camera  beside me asked, when did this happen, I thought, while we are watching.


 Friends who are going through Senior Year  for the first time say to me, it must be easier the second time through. Well , no. It is different, like labor and delivery is different the second time through...you know what is coming. She is my baby, she will always be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment