Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just call me Susie Homemaker...I can take it.

I love a freshly mopped floor, piles of folded laundry, clean dishes stacked in the cupboard. I know, how 1950's of me. My husband is thinking, really, I know honey...it happens sporadically, but it does happen.

I have to confess I don't like you all to know this, I feel I am a traitor to my gender, that I was lucky enough to stay  home with the kids....fending off the "what do you do all day!" questions, sadly from other moms.

Please do not assume I am one of those militant stay at home moms who thought all working moms were messing over their children...nope...I am one of those folks that bought into the women's lib thing...women get to choose, if possible, if they work or stay home or some combination of thereof.

Anyway...I like my clean floor.

1 comment: