Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Puttering in the back yard.

I re planted my little herb garden I have just out side the kitchen today. The chive is from last year, just the cilantro and basil are newbies. While I was out there I looked up and saw this Camellia and Wisteria combo...had to go get the camera.


the colors were so pretty together.




a little flower lantern....



purple snow



then the California Poppies  buy the Koi pond caught my eye...ok blinded me they are so bright in the sun. 



 I watched the koi, for a while, a long, while.  

I also learned how to set and, reset, a rat trap....I needed the koi therapy.

1 comment:

  1. I just cleaned the area where I grow my herbs, onions, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and zucchini...I call it my salad garden! The flower photos are lovely, Jenean.

    ReplyDelete