Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A walk on the windy side.

We are having Santa Anna winds today here in southern California. I had to slalom around fallen limbs today on my way to the park. Yes, I went on my walk, had to break in my brand new shiny walking shoes.


See! I love when you get new shoes and the fit so well you forget they are new until you glance down and go, Hey, new color, oh ya , new shoes...it can happen.


We are having 40-50 mph winds, it is a hair getting stuck in your chap stick kind of day.









See all the ducks facing into the wind. If they turn the other way the wind picks up the tail feathers and blows them pinfeathers over beak, so to speak.

The wind is also catching the water in the fountain and snapping the flags on the pole .
 

Have a look and a listen. Take a walk on the windy side with me!










1 comment:

  1. That was WINDY! You captured it well in your cute drawing, Jenean!

    ReplyDelete