Thursday, November 17, 2011

They grow up so fast.

Do you all remember these little guys from July? I wrote about them in Getting wonky with the wabbits. My line breeding litter.

Well the little guys are not so little anymore. They are old enough to go to their first rabbit show.

This is Olive...I am really looking forward to what the judges say about her and her twin brother Oliver.


This is Blue boy, I have always liked him but the girls, who have much more experience in choosing bunnies than me, don't like him as much. I am interested in seeing how he does.




This is Henry, a lovable happy guy, he probably will be for sale at the show because even I can tell Oliver and Blue boy are better, show wise. 

 I will be taking along their mom and dad as well as two of Harley Girls sons, and one of her granddaughters.



Granddaughter, Ruby on the left, son Schultz, on the right...I think...



It will be fun to see my rabbit showing friends this weekend and hear what the judges have to say about my critters!



3 comments:

  1. I'm wondering just how many rabbits you have, Jenean. Good luck with the showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are all so lovely. I hope they do well at the show. I'm sure they will make *Mom* proud, not that you don't already have lots of reason to be.
    My daughter has a rabbit that looks very similar to Olive, his coat is mostly all brown. He is eight years old this year. She also has a cat and the two get along great.
    Best wishes for everyone at the showing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on Blue Boy! What a cutie--I am sure that is important to the judges!

    ReplyDelete