Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Flash!

Friday two of the coffee ladies and I visited our local pumpkin patch. Ann, of Critter Sitter fame is hosting an exchange student this year. She thought he should add this to his American experiences. She has made sure he had a Hot Dog ( "why is it called this and it tastes bad!") Homecoming, a Slurpee at 7-11...and now the American pumpkin patch!


I used to take my kids to this same pumpkin patch. Back then it had pumpkins and a hay ride and a pony ride and that was about it.


things have changed....




Corn maze! the coffee ladies and I decided to give it a try... NO CHEATING!




Tall corn.....


made it to the hay pyramid!( hum the theme Rocky tune here)
Pumpkins




 
Scottish highland cattle, Ethel and Lucy





I think this is Ethel


  Red wing blackbirds

Nice way to spend a Friday afternoon!













No comments:

Post a Comment