Thursday, September 5, 2013

vote for your favorite photo!

Thank you all for your kind comments on my photos! I picked some of my favorites to re post and have you all vote for your favorite. You can vote on the blog at the bottom of the post or in the comment section on Facebook below the link. I have captioned each photo so just tell me the name. If I didn't include your favorite, just tell me which picture it was and it will get a vote!







Trout Lake

biscuit basin

momma elk

pelicans

osprey fledglings

fountain geyser

frog

chipmunk

Grandfather

rainbow spring
sunset

waterfall

Vote for your favorite photo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful light in the Momma Elk one, and vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the ospreys... it was make an amazingly difficult puzzle, if one were prone to turning photos into puzzles!

    ReplyDelete