Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rabbits, Marines and the Royals

SB Fair 2010, a 4-H'er and her bunny wait for their turn whit Kathy
Today Kathy and I will be driving up to Santa Maria for the Santa Barbara county Fair. Kathy will be judging Rabbit Showmanship again this year. I really love to watch the 4-H kids with their animals. I know showmanship helped my girls gain confidence in their speaking skills as well as handling their animal.

some times folks from out of state, get the impression all Californians are like the real housewives of Orange County, but we are not.

It is not always life in the fast lane here.



though I admit today it could be life in the clogged lane...
 We will be driving past the Polo grounds where Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge will be plaiyng Polo later this after noon.

also, the navy and marines are staging maneuvers of the cost an in land a ways from Ventura to San Luis Obispo.



if I get any good pictures... they will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment