Thursday, January 3, 2013

History of Hank...so far.

Well, the wind is still blowing so no new critter pictures from the park. I do have some Hank critter pictures. As I mentioned yesterday, I have a new camera...did the software up load, down load what ever it is, and of course messed it up somehow...it moved or copied all of my images to a new file...opens them up randomly when I turn on the computer,  this one popped up yesterday....

My little man! 4 years ago.





Himself, today, doing his Simba at pride rock impression. See the bowl behind him? Same bowl that is in the photo above...

I guess you can see things besides Hanks size have changed in the last 4 years. We had the wallpaper taken off carpets torn up, walls taken out, all when Hank was about 6 months old and it has scarred him for life, I am not kidding for him, car door slamming+ doorbell= hours of loud continuous noise. To this day if he hears a car door slam he growls, if the door bell rings he growls and hides under the bed...poor little, I mean , big guy...

Well, someday soon the wind will stop blowing and I will figure out the software ( more likely Lycra man will figure it out) it won't open up to down load photos from the camera...have to do a Jenean inspired convoluted work around...hey it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment