Monday, January 23, 2012

Walking in the rain with a camera in hand.





The rain has finally come to Southern California! Not a whole lot, almost a cruel joke in some ways. I know in some places north of here, they are having lots of rain. Like may mom used to say, too 'nough or too none.





a rain wreath




Rainbow fish




Me in a rain bubble, floating on a puddle.



Close up.







Street light reflecting makes the street looks like it is paved in gold







Rain on the moon roof






When I was little, I was afraid of puddles like this, I could not see the street, I was afraid they were bottomless and if I stepped in I would go down ,down, down, forever.









2 comments:

  1. Sorry you did not get as much rain as you needed but you certainly got some great shots. Love the one of the street light's reflection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant photography, I especially like the puddle series, they would make great prints to sell on Etsy or somewhere like? I've been to Oregon - I'm thinking now about it. Glad for you your sis has been to stay, there's nothing like family, and those old pics! Wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete