Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update on little lost duck and other things...

I was concerned yesterday when I could not see the little lost duck any where at the pond. Then today...





As you can see mom and dad are right there. Two days ago the little feller could not jump up onto the curb, today he went up a rock and a retaining wall, all totaled about a 2 foot climb.



Remember the momma with the 10 ducklings from a couple of weeks ago? She still has 7, she is right there with them when they sleep and when they are awake, she is an excellent mom.

 

two were in the water ,she's watching them and me.




From time to time when I am at the park I hear the tell tale clink, clank of...









Horseshoes!


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely park you have to visit. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete