Sunday, August 19, 2012

Starting something new

Some of you may know, I have been trying to start my own, small, floral business, filed the papers, got the name, Expressions Floral and thanks to one of the coffee ladies, I had a customer, Jacqui. I must say she was the dream bride. She said, these are the colors I like, I need this many bouquets and boutonnieres, here is my budget , go.

She was just the kind of bride I am looking for. A girl on a budget, a girl who knows small can be just as beautiful as over the top, you know, a small expression can speak volumes...  Yesterday was her big day, and mine too...

Bouquet


Grooms Boutonniere


Corsage ( one of my famous vertigo shots)

Alter Pieces






I had a great time designing Jacqui's flowers, I think the best thing was how happy she was with the final product. 
Congratulations to the new couple, and thanks for giving me a shot!



2 comments:

  1. You created such beautiful floral expressions for the wedding, Jenean! ☺ Wishing you great success!

    ReplyDelete